Registered users, access My Front Page here.
Edward Snowden is addressing SXSW LIVE NOW: (12pm ET)
Posts last viewed by the most (signed in) DPers in...
The Last 10 Minutes
- (8) Tell Fox/MSNBC to stop smearing Ron & Rand Paul with "isolationist" label
- (8) Conn. Cop: I Will Kick Down Doors To Confiscate Guns
- (6) Time oped: Sen. Rand Paul: U.S. Must Take Strong Action Against Putin’s Aggression
- (5) Rand Paul on Sunday Fox News With Chris Wallace March 9, 2014
- (5) Rand 2016 Campaign Subway Poster - Coming Soon
- (4) White House Crime Spree: Whistleblowers Published Censored EPA Fracking Contamination Study ~ Told You So
- (3) Possession of a toaster?
- (3) (Video) Game Changer!: It Will Be Shocking for the Average American: “Your Cost of Living Will Quadruple”
- (3) Russia ‘Welcomes’ US Destroyer Truxtun, Moves Bastion Anti-Ship Missiles to Crimea
- (3) Rand Paul Is Taking His Anti-NSA Message to Berkeley
- (3) It Will Happen Suddenly (economic collapse)
- (3) Amash slammed for abortion vote in GOP challenger's first $75K TV ad
- (2) I would like to hear your best evidence for a Creator
- (2) Homeopathy no better than placebo
- (2) Win an autographed copy of "33 Questions About American History You're Not Supposed To Ask" by Dr. Tom Woods!
The Last Hour
By Shane Goldmacher
March 10, 2014
Sen. Rand Paul is taking his anti-surveillance message on the road—and into the liberal lion's den of Berkeley.
Paul, the Kentucky Republican widely seen as laying the groundwork for a 2016 presidential run, will speak at the famously liberal university next week at an event on privacy, according to a Paul aide.
Comment is at very end of clip
"Should there be a currency crash, as is expected in many countries, promises made by governments will be abandoned suddenly, as though they had never existed."
20 Facts About The Great U.S. Retail Apocalypse That Will Blow Your Mind
By Michael Snyder | March 9th, 2014
Why will you be voting in the next Presidential Primary?
I suppose that's an assumption on my part but for all practical purposes I think its safe to say that many of you will.
I will not be participating anymore. I don't see the point of wasting any time on negative outcomes when there is a much larger opportunity to embrace something much more exciting; the awakening of the human being.
Before you turn away, please keep reading and consider my perspective on things.
When I was young and being indoctrinated into Americanism I was told voting is an honor and a privilege. Not voting is an insult to those who serve in our military, who have served — and died — to protect our freedoms and our way of life. It is my civic duty and responsibility as a United States citizen.
Really? Perhaps back when we lived in a more romantic time.
White House Crime Spree: Whistleblowers Published Censored EPA Fracking Contamination Study ~ Told You SoSubmitted by Barracuda_Trader on Mon, 03/10/2014 - 06:24
Exclusive: Censored EPA PA Fracking Water Contamination Presentation Published
One of the whistleblowers said he came forward due to witnessing "patently unethical and possibility illegal acts conducted by EPA management."
"I have for over a year now worked within the system to try and make right the injustice and apparent unethical acts I witnessed. I have not been alone in this effort," the unnamed whistleblower told Soraghan. "I took an oath when I became a federal employee that I assume very solemnly."
Question in Textbook:
Suppose that in the year 2029, the United States should fall into an economic depression worse than that which begain in 1929. If an eloquent political leader should demand the abolition of Congress, the nationalization of the stock market and major industries, and equal distribution of the national income, would you support him and his proposed changes? Why or why not?
Answer in Teacher's Guide:
As has been noted already, the DP was down today, right during Rand's CPAC speech.
It is always so frustrating to me when this happens. There was a big storm in North Carolina where the site's server is located. I sent out a tweet, and posted the news on the DP's facebook account to let the world know.
— Peace Gold Love (@dailypaul) March 7, 2014
Very sorry, once again. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
When was the right to free speech, once protected by the First Amendment, declared illegal? When the courts decided what—where and when—could by spoken of or report on; that is when. When GAG ORDERS issued by courts against the press, litigants, professionals, and non-litigants became a popular form of intimidation; that is when.
During the scene of big pro-Russian demonstrations last week, 'unidentified armed men' (U.S. mercenaries) were seen and filmed on the streets. A Russian Diplomat claimed some 300 hired guns had arrived in the eastern Ukraine 'flashpoint' city.
Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane flying to Beijing, carrying 239 passengers
What do you think of this, Daily Paul?
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) says he isn't worried about tea party-backed candidates challenging GOP incumbents in this year's midterm elections.
"I think we are going to crush them everywhere," McConnell told the New York Times in an interview published Saturday. "I don't think they are going to have a single nominee anywhere in the country."