Registered users, access My Front Page here.
Posts last viewed by the most (signed in) DPers in...
The Last 10 Minutes
- (10) Eric Cantor to Resign from Congress 08/01/14
- (6) Ron Paul On C-Span For Three Hours Sunday Morning! Let's swamp the network with calls! 07/30/14
- (5) Bill O’Reilly Wants to Know Why Rand Paul Won’t Come on His Show 08/01/14
- (5) Suppressed Cure for Ebola: Renowned Physician Sends Open Letter to Affected Countries 08/01/14
- (4) Archeological evidence of human activity found beneath Lake Huron 08/01/14
- (3) Rand Paul: CIA Director John Brennan Should Be Fired 08/01/14
- (3) WHOA! FBI, Police Turn Entire Village Into Checkpoint, Interrogate Drivers (VIDEO) 08/01/14
- (3) Three Red Lines Worth of Note in 200 Years of the Dow / Gold Ratio 08/01/14
- (3) So, um... Gulp; This Just Happened: EBOLA! Coming to America, Now! 08/01/14
- (3) "Eating healthy is expensive"- For me its been waaaaay cheaper. What tricks do you have to save? 07/30/14
- (2) Michael Scheuer rips Rand Paul 07/31/14
- (2) Secret Science Reform? 08/01/14
- (2) DP New Member Introduction Thread 07/30/14
- (2) Media Blackout of stock market crashing (420 points in 2 days) 08/01/14
- (1) "the official counterfeiter" cartoon 08/01/14
The Last Hour
Reading the headline stories on the MSM outlets, one would not know about the fall in the stock market.
Economy adds 209,000 jobs
Poll: More people say Economy "good"
Consumer sentiment hits lowest level since March
Unemployment rate creeps up - but with silver lining
No economic news
Wall Street Journal:
Stock market steady (as market dips another 30 points 10 minutes into trading)
Nothing to see here people, move along, the recovery is going fine!
by Josh Feldman | 9:07 pm, July 31st, 2014
Rand Paul appeared on MSNBC yesterday to discuss judicial reform. Bill O’Reilly‘s reaction to that tonight was to make it about himself and wonder why the Republican senator would grace a liberal network with his presence but won’t come on The Factor.
This Sunday, from 9am to noon, PST, Ron Paul will be on C-Span & will take our phone calls!
Set your reminder & start thinking of some good questions & remarks!
I was initially going to post this as a comment to a 9/11 post, however, on second thought, I think it warrants its own thread. One of the biggest challenges I have encountered in transforming hearts and minds, is the entrenched notion that government is here to protect us. That thought is particularly obstructive whenever I try to point out the evilness of 9/11 in connection with possible government insider knowledge and complicity with evil doers.
This was in 2009 and the update is awesome to read.
ANN ARBOR, Mich.—More than 100 feet deep in Lake Huron, on a wide stoney ridge that 9,000 years ago was a land bridge, University of Michigan researchers have found the first archeological evidence of human activity preserved beneath the Great Lakes.
Here is an update.
Registration is closed until further notice! If you registered, please be sure to introduce yourself and tell us why you're here. Otherwise you account will be deleted this weekend.
New accounts are initially limited to commenting and voting privileges only. If you are a good fit for the community, your account will be upgraded to full privileges after a week.
WHOA! FBI, Police Turn Entire Village Into Checkpoint, Interrogate Drivers (VIDEO)
Swarms of cops quiz residents for tips on murdered teen
by PAUL JOSEPH WATSON | AUGUST 1, 2014
FBI agents and police turned the entire village of of Armada, Michigan into a checkpoint last night, interrogating every driver who attempted to enter or leave the town and then marking ones who had been grilled with an ‘X’ on their hand.
On another thread people were talking about how eating healthy is expensive. But for me, its been a lot less expensive.
Proteins and fats: Eggs, chicken, beef/pork.
Carbs: Quinoa, Sweet potatoes, carrots, apples.
Suppliments: Protein powder, nutrabulk for multi vitamin and EFAs, D3
Has all been much less expensive than when we were SAD. (Standard American Diet)
What are your tricks to saving money when it comes to food?
Please watch! Of course, he could be lying, but it's worth looking into. Better hurry though, because his facebook page is 'no longer available'.
The Kentucky Republican, who filibustered the CIA chief's nomination, is the latest legislator to call for his ouster.
AUG 1 2014, 6:04 PM ET
i'm not a fan of either of these characters but russell gets my vote on this topic. he even made me laugh a couple of times.
The Russell Brand-Sean Hannity feud just went nuclear
After Russell Brand mocked Sean Hannity's coverage of the Israel-Palestine conflict, claiming that Hannity "sounds like a terrorist," Hannity has fired back.